Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Quickstart with Angular2

Hi all,

I've wrote a simple tic-tac-toe application using Angular2 framework.
I really think that angular framework brings a major positive change to client side development.


For those who makes their first steps with it, I recommend doing the heroes tutorial from Angular official site:
https://angular.io/docs/ts/latest/tutorial/


In my tic-tac-toe app I've used those angular2 functionalities:
- Two-Way binding
- Multiple Components
- Router
- Service
- Forms


Now i'm working to add some unit tests with Karma & Jasmine.

You can find the source code here:

Download or Clone it, hit "npm start" and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Blogger, hello Medium

Hey guys, I've been writing in Blogger for almost 10 years this is a time to move on. I'm happy to announce my new blog at Med...